Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Day






Hello there, my name is Mark and I have decided to start this blog. Hopefully it will bring Christians together and help others find Christ. I am not an Ordained Pastor, I am just a follower of Christ that is trying spread the Gospel. As Jesus stated in John 13:16, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." So according to this passage as a Christian we are all ordained to spread the word in the name of Jesus Christ. I plan to have some audio messages here that you can listen to, sometimes I may have a musical guest, or we may just meditate over some verses together. Hopefully, I can update the site a few times a day. Also, you are welcome to send me any prayer requests that may be on your heart and mind. So to finish up the first post I want to explain the name of this blog, Come Together In My Name. In Matthew 18:20 Jesus says, "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." So if I am here and you are here, Jesus is here with us. God Bless you and have a safe and happy week. I appreciate any comments that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment