Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello

I want to start off saying thanks to my good friend Mark for creating this site. Mark, Jason, and myself have been friends for a long time. Although life has taken us down different paths at times, our friendship always bring us back together. The Lord has even blessed us to begin our Christian walk in life together.

I would like to give my testimony. Even though I have been a strong believer in the Lord, I didn't think it was necessary for going to church. Then I realized that there was something missing in my life. My sister had tried for many years to get me to start going to church. I was always denying it just for the fact that I felt like she was trying to force it on me. I finally got to that point in my life where I had to do something different. I didn't like the path that my life was taking me down so I started attending church. I went to church with my sister a couple of times and then our friend Tim invited us down to church that he attends. After I visited there a couple times I was saved and August 30, 2009 I was baptized. I am now a member of the Jubilee Christian Assembly. It is just a wonderful feeling when you dedicate your life to the Lord and he gives you many blessings for it. I now feel like my life is finally on the right path.


That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment