
First off, I would like to say thanks for checking out our blog site. Secondly, I would like to thank my great friend Mark for creating this site for us all to share. We intend to make this a place for you to post your thoughts, music, prayer requests, & basically anything you feel you need to share with other Christians.
Now I would like to give my testimony. I started going to church & was saved in August of 2009. I then got baptized on September 20th 2009. I just want to say how great things have been since I have dedicated my life to the Lord. He is there for everything we need. I am thankful for such a great life & everything I have been blessed with. I know that He has a plan for us all & I hope to continue in the direction He has intended for me.
Again, thanks for visiting & feel free to join. We have big things planned for this site, so any contribution is greatly appreciated.
God Bless
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - Romans 10:13
No comments:
Post a Comment